Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Tula Pink H2O To GO

I really want to make a stockpile of the H2O To Go bags from Lind's Handmade. I feel like they would be super popular if I did a spring/summer market!

I even made the fabric strap instead of going for easy webbing style!

Zoom in!
I definitely regret not buying an entire bolt of the De La Luna fabrics when I had the chance...they are some of my favorite colors and totally awesome designs! Fortunately this pattern takes only small amounts of the fabrics, but I'm quickly running out!

Fabric with Venus Fly Traps and Death moths??
For the H20, I prefer to make slip pockets inside the front zipper pocket, then I can use a small ID pouch or pocket pal to store my cash and cards, and still have room for my phone and a few other small things. 
Pen pocket and slip pocket

Another slip pocket
The inside of the H20 is very simple, no pockets or closures, but the water resistant canvas helps to keep any leaks (mostly) contained, and catches the condensation from bottles that aren't well insulated. I live in a pretty dry area, so we don't get much condensation anyway...so I'm guessing that is how it works!
Pretty sure it was dark grey, not black

The hardware on the H20 is pretty minimal, but I found a perfect floral skull zipper pull from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, and some purple zipper tape that looked like it was made for this fabric!

Rainbow and magenta!

More rainbow

Throw in some rainbow hardware, and you have a super amazing little bag!

Tried to get a model to hold it up

I have so many ideas for more of these with my fabric stash, just need to find some spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!