Monday, March 19, 2018

Mickey Brandt's Boulevard (ChrisW Designs)

The Brandt's Boulevard is a great wallet, with just enough pockets to store a few cards, cash, and change, but with a fun style that helps it stand out!  I've lost count of how many I made!  This one was for a repeat customer - her kids kept stealing the one I made her so they needed their own wallets!
Front view
Back view
under the strap

Since this is such a fast wallet to make, we even did a flash sew along in the ChrisW Facebook group, with Amanda doing a live video as she sewed hers up!  It is still available to view in the past events, and we are trying to talk her into posting it on a YouTube channel!
Left side has 2 slip pockets and the zipper pocket, right has card and ID slots, plus another slip pocket
The fabric on this one from Camelot, and is a licensed Disney fabric.  Be on the lookout for the rest of this order, which uses a different color way of the same fabric on an even faster pattern!  The lining is Effervescent from Robert Kaufman, I love this fabric so much I actually bought an entire bolt!  It goes so perfectly with just about every colorful and fun fabric I own...

I love the little Mickey on the inside of the strap!
ID pocket, with clear vinyl.  It's really there, trust me.
I really love the blue/purple end of the fabric, so it was great to have a wallet that went so well with the red/yellow end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!