Wednesday, March 21, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Magical Coffee

Somehow the week is flying by (as usual) and it feels like I'm barely getting anything done!  I have packages I need to ship out but first they need to be packed up, and before that, I need to take pictures, which means dragging out the light box and clearing a spot for it...goal for tonight?

I need to do something epic with this panel.  And get some spares when retail opens!
Front of the strikeoff bag.  That dragon scale vinyl tried to kill me. True story.
I did get the first Moon Beam strike-off bag finished (also needs pics!) and was amusing myself last night sticking my head inside to see the lining glow in the dark.  Some might have just turned off the light, but it was much more entertaining to stick my face in the bag.  :D  Or I could have just been getting loopy since it was pretty late at night...
Doesn't photograph well late at night
You know what else is sneaking up on me? Easter. 
Made with super soft cuddle fleece and custom Minecraft fabric! Pattern from Ohana Appliques

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Add Strap to Starlet clutch 
  • Sydney with Castles and Disney 
  • Hello Kitty Crayon rolls and pouches
  • Connie's wristlets and NCW
  • Emma purses in Kitty Fabric
  • Another LOTR Ramona
  • Strike-off purses for MoonBeam
  • Concealed carrry Bonnie
  • Ellen's Esplanade HP purse
  • French Terry PJ pants for one kid (and me)
  • raglan style shirt for me with hood and fun fabric

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy orders - pony ears and crowns keychains and hair combs
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky! - Made an adorable Minecraft bunny!
  • More applique key chains!  I have some fun 80's and 90's fabric, plus other small prints!
Cut keychains waiting for snaps

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Scrap buster C2C using random odds and ends...Already on the 5th skein!
  • Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!