Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Procraftination, My Old Friend

I'm actually fully booked for project for this month, but that doesn't seem to stop me from trying to take on more!  I am trying to do better at giving myself time to finish orders and stay within deadlines, but then fun things come up and say "Make ME!" and my procraftination comes out full force!  The keychains are still so much fun to make, but now I need to get back to my other orders!
I never get tired of looking at this fabric!

One of the projects to jump the line is a pattern test, which should be coming out soon, and is AWESOME!  I can't show anything, except the fun fabrics I picked to use on it!
Deadpool is sure you're going to love the new pattern. Or else.
Then there is the project I'm actually working on for an order, a Brandt's Boulevard, so I decided "Hey, let's do a flash sew along!"  So feel free to join me starting tomorrow as I make one!  The Facebook Event is HERE, and join the ChrisW Designs fan group HERE! There will be prizes!! Amanda is even going to be doing some live videos here and there!

You know you want to join in the fun!
I hope you can join in the fun, and maybe even motivate me to stay on task! (I need to focussss...hey, is that a new pattern?)

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Add Strap to Starlet clutch 
  • Sydney with Castles and Disney 
  • Micky Mouse Brandt's Boulevard and Get Carded wallet
  • Hello Kitty Crayon rolls and pouches
  • Connie's wristlets and NCW
  • Emma purses in Kitty Fabric
  • Another LOTR Ramona
  • Pattern testing 
  • Strike-off purses for MoonBeam
  • French Terry PJ pants for one kid (and me)
  • raglan style shirt for me with hood and fun fabric

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky! - Just got some Toki style minky that is begging to become something!
  • More applique key chains!  I have some fun 80's and 90's fabric, plus other small prints!

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Scrap buster C2C using random odds and ends...Finally started a 4th skein!  I think I'm going to need at least 4 more skeins from my stash...yay!
  • Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!