|For a fabric I wasn't totally in love with when I picked it out, this one has been getting a lot of attention!|
The latest project that has me scratching my head is a concealed carry Bonnie Bucket Bag. Not an easy one to add a discrete back pocket, but being the optimist, I was like "Sure, I can make it. No problem" hahaha, famous last words... Although I do think I have it figured out finally. Only took me an extra week of staring at it and trying to do calculations in my head...
|To get the nice crisp edge, glue and then leaving it between to acrylic rulers that are wonder clipped together is the best...|
|I'm a total geek...when I get the chance!|
Current Projects and Orders:
- Add Strap to Starlet clutch
- Sydney with Castles and Disney
Pattern Test- Pegasus was released last Friday, go pick up a copy since it's SUPER fast!
- Concealed carrry Bonnie - Had me a little stumped, but I think I finally figured it out
- LOTR strike off projects - One done, one to go!
- Ellen's Esplanade HP purse
- Pick a Pocket/Brandt's Boulevard mix wallet
- Doodles Get Carded wallet
- Teacher gifts (end of year is approaching pretty fast! I think I'll have to do 3 for one kid and 1 for another one... time to find a quick pattern and go with it!)
- French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
- raglan style shirt for me with hood and fun fabric
Current Embroidery Projects:
Etsy ordersI'm caught up on all the embroidery ones! First time in forever!
- Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
- More applique key chains! Deadpool might be making an appearance soon!
Current Crochet Projects:
- Scrap buster C2C using random odds and ends...onto the 6th skein!
- Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
- Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
- WeeBee baby doll - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
- C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
- Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
- Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
- Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
- Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
- Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
- Handkerchief Purse
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?
- Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
- Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
- Ruched Shirt
- Baby mermaid gown
- snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Hobbit Bibs
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- MORE Purses with the custom knits
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls