Monday, September 10, 2018

Ravenclaw Siren Tote (XOXO by Lauren) - Kimmy Snabric Fabric

I have many groups I buy custom fabric from, so whenever they do an open call to play with their newest stuff, I throw my hat in the ring, cross my fingers, and hope I'll be chosen! I got really lucky with this one, my own house and it's super amazing!
Bigger than the huge illustrated version of the book!
This panel is from Kimmy Snabric, and the preorder is only open for a few more days, so don't wait to get your own! Or, you can commission your own bag through me and I'll order the amazing fabric!
It's a big bag.  Trust me.
The pattern I used is the Siren Tote from XOXO By Lauren, a fast and pretty tote! (and the pattern is only $1!) For this one I added in a slip pocket inside, and then divided it for a wand, er, pen pocket. 
extra fabric from the panel
Wand sticks up, for quick access...yes, that's it.
Since I only received one panel, I had to finish it off with some of the (surprisingly nice) new licensed fabrics from Joann's.  Even the inside Quiddich fabric is from Joann's!
Pretty stained glass style house crests!
If you do want to order your own tote bag, I'll be doing an interest check in the Facebook group, so stop by before the preorder ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!