Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Clean Up Time!

I finally had some motivation during the holiday weekend and spent a few hours finding my cutting table again.  Good news, I found it!   Bad news, there were no magical gnomes or fairies hidden in there waiting to help me catch up on sewing.
The end of the table I haven't seen in a long time...
And that end is gone again under WIP/UFO projects...but they are neatly stacked!
Next up is the ironing board, or as it is more commonly know as, the extra shelf... no rush tho, I found my portable ironing/cutting combo and moved my iron over so do I really NEED my ironing board? :D  I did finish up 2 UFO's after cleaning the table, towels for my kiddo's that I promised them last fall.  So nice to have those off the table, especially since they were made with bath sheets, which are HUGE!  I need to come up with some rotation of orders, ufo's, and new projects... would be nice to clear up my list!
The colors were picked by my child...she loves it and that's all that matters!
Psst, We made it over 100 members in the facebook group, so check out the group for a coupon worth 10% off at my etsy shop!

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing!
  • Floral Wars Annette Purse - Changed to awesome storm trooper lace fabric
  • Moonbeam Strikes - Lola and Charlotte
  • Sydney with Castles and Disney (For a local friend who told me 'when you have time' but I told her that would be never, so leaving it on the list and bumping it near the top)
  • Jack Skellington NCW order
  • Silhouettes NCW - Waiting for special locks to arrive from China, hoping they come in time for the rush order!
  • Sandra Saddle bag in blue Toothless fabric (fabric on preorder)
  • Triple Zip bag - Archer fabric
  • Hosta Hobo - Modified to hold a pump 
  • Hosta Hobo - Camera bag
  • Sandra Saddle bag - Keeps changing her mind on what fabric she wants... (minion order) 
  • Need to add the Bandana purse back on the list, have the materials, just need time to figure it out 

Current Embroidery Projects:

The peach geo glitter is magical!
  • Etsy orders
  • Hooded towels (6/17 stitched) - need to pull out the bottoms and stitch them together so I can get them off the piles and into the craft fair tubs/listed in the FB group for sale!
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
  • keychain order (almost 1/2 stitched, less than 1/10 cut out, none snapped)
  • More applique key chains! 

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Started a hat pattern for a fun textured beanie...ended up kid sized when I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be adult, put on hold until I can figure out what I want to do with it.  Started another one with the right yarn and looking better! - gave up on both of them and bought another pattern, started on that...
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

    UFO list:  

    Fast finishes (hopefully)

    • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn (18)
    • Buttons on cowls
    • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive now I need to replace the entire connector since the new one she sent is a different design, which means I need to remove some rivets....so not such a fast finish!
    • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
    • 3 clematis clutches - Just need interfacing and sewn! 
    • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

     Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

    • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
    • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
    • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
    • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
    • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
    • Sea turtle crochet lovey
    • Crochet Worgen 
    • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
    • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
    • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

    Want to make - list:

    • Hobbit Bibs
    • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
    • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
    • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
    • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
    • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
    • Embroidered kitchen towels
    • Peeker hooded towels  
    • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
    • zip around crayon rolls 
    • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
    • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
    • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
    • Ruched Shirt
    • Baby mermaid gown
    • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
    • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
    • hoodie for me - Fall is just around the corner!
    •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!