Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Spinning My Wheels

I feel like I've done a whole lot of nothing this past week, but I've been either sewing or crafting every day and nothing is getting finished!  My hope is that magically everything will finish up at once and I can start the rest of the projects on my lists!
Auditioning snaps for them all...I have enough engraved and shapes that I could coordinate almost anything!
The inhaler cases are all *thisclose* to being finished, except for Link.  He refuses to be made and is causing me issues...3rd time SHOULD be the charm!  I should have the other orders ready to ship tonight, so that will clear a ton of orders out of my queue!
Back of the test bag, double pockets!
The pattern testing is nearly finished, and I think it's being released today, guess I need to get mine done so I can share it!  I may end up keeping it for myself since the amount of embroidery and custom fabric I'm putting into it would make it a $200 bag!  Hopefully it looks like a $200 bag when I finish, but I don't think I quite have that high end of a customer base....not yet!
The embroidered flap took 4 hours to stitch out with over 55k stitches!

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Pattern Test Backpack - Halfway done, got distracted by inhaler cases
  • NCW - Supernatural- Cut and prepped!
  • NCW - another Marauder's map - Cut and prepped, started sewing!
  • Boy's wallet with Stranger Things fabric
  •  Road Trip Wallet
  • Triple zip Oswald bag
  • Mini Backpacks - 6
  • Card Sized mini Backpacks (mega mini?) - 2
  • Ouija Annette
  • Minky Science blanket for my son - started, realized I wanted basting spray, rolled it back up.
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter
  • Sew Along Factotum- started sewing, but put aside again for orders.
  • Wallet of some sort with Disney fabric
  • Sandra Saddle bag - now thinks she wants a Fortnite purse  (minion order) 
  • Bandana purse - have the materials, just need time to figure it out  
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric~~~~~
  • HP Floor pillow, camera insert,reading pillow
  • HP lanterns

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Inhaler cases (several) - About to finish up most of the current order!
  • pony ears and bows 
  • patches
  • Mulan combs
  • card case

Current Crochet Projects:

  • New hat for me - needs the pom pom attached, but I think it ended up a bit tight, rats!
  • Hat for my youngest - Carpool project 
  • Unicorn Weebee - already to the neck!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C for my son, has 10 skeins of yarn already picked out - started and it will be a great project for the winter as soon as it's big enough to keep me warm!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - time to cut more, only about 3 left unsewn!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
  • 3 clematis clutches - Just need sewn! 
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls 
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)
  • hoodie for me
  • Princess aprons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!