Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Creepy and Kooky Lanterns - Sky Love Creations

When I was chosen for the strike off fabric position, it was to make lanterns with the Addam's family characters.  I have to say, I LOVE how they turned out!!
I think both silver and black look great with the fabric!
The fabric is currently open for preorder from Sky Love Creations, through June 1.  There are some other great Halloween fabrics also running, so be sure to check them out!
How often do you find Cousin It on fabric??
Lurch is probably one of my favorites, and he's holding Thing on a platter!
I put them on both lanterns, the perfect couple!

The fabric I received was cotton lycra, which meant that it was a little thicker than the woven I prefer to use, but not difficult to work with at all.

As decorative pieces, these are really fun!
But even more fun lit up!.
I also played with the lighting I used since the original strands of fairy lights I bought last year are cool toned and the ones I got from Ikea are warm toned.  It really gives a different tone to the lanterns!  Both work great and are pretty bright.  They even cast stars on the ceiling/wall!
I shared this on Instagram last week, it's just a fun picture!
 The characters on this fabric were the perfect size for the lanterns!  Both are currently available in my FaceBook group. Don't forget to preorder your own fabric, or contact me if you'd like to order something made with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!