Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Detective Pika Scrub Hat

I've made lots of random things, but a scrub cap was a new one!
Need to work on my mannequin a little, but she's not as creepy as the plain Styrofoam ones...
Fortunately it's pretty easy to figure out and even though the pattern wasn't that detailed, I was able to pretty much get it together right the first time. I used woven fabric, but I think that a stretchy one might work.
Inside top is only one layer, but the serged seams should slow down fraying!
The hardest part was making sure the tiny Pikachu were right side up when it was folded up!

Detective fabric came from Sky Love Creations, and the tiny fabric was a licensed one, probably Robert Kaufman?
This size seems to be good if you have a small head and/or straight hair, but for people with lots of hair or a bigger head, need to add on some length to the sides to make sure it covers everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!