Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Magic School Pick A Pocket Wallet (ChrisW Designs)

I love the traditional shape of the Pick A Pocket Wallet!  It's great for showcasing some of my awesome fabrics, and is customizable to have either more card slots or an extra zippered pocket!
Why yes, I DO have coordinating snaps for many of my fabrics...
Trying different picture options, both seem to show off the fabric colors nicely!
The first one I made went a bit wonky on me (too much late night sewing? Nah...) so the good news is that when I redid it I was able to center the fabric even better!
So many pockets!
The stripes fabric is a custom from MoonBeam Textiles, with gorgeous galaxy background and a stunning silhouette of everyone's favorite magical school.
Back(?) of the wallet, shows off the image nicely!
For the inside, I found some licensed Harry Potter fabric at my local Wal-mart that was a great accent!  I now have the hallows in both silver and gold, so they can coordinate with everything!
Interfacing gives this wallet some nice structure, it can stand even!
The Luna zipper pull is an extra fun feature; I'm loving the new shapes from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts!  I now have it in rainbow and can't wait to use it on another purse or wallet!
I almost need to duplicate this for myself, it's so pretty!
I have stripes for all the houses!  Just need some spare time and I could make an entire set of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!