Saturday, November 23, 2019

WIP Friday - Please Hold for the Next Uninjured Crafter

Preorders are starting to show up, but if I can finish at least 4 items a week, I will be on track to have everything shipped by December 16th (my goal for plenty of time to deliver for Christmas - priority mail at least)
Time for another reading pillow!
Some more tiny notebook covers with custom printed vinyl!
Swag for the final show!
Usually I don't screw up my back until AFTER the craft shows, but since I'm getting a jump on stuff, I decided to tweak it early.  Definitely slowed me down this week, but there is a lot I can do standing (the only way it doesn't hurt) so I'm not at a total stand still (pun not intended)! 
Working on an epic bag this weekend!
 I reorganized my lists, consolidated and prioritized (in my head at least), so now I just need to keep pushing through!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's not even attached to a train!

Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order and color coded for order grouping)

  • Baby blanket
  • Annette in Michael Jackson fabric
  • Supernatural NCW
  • Supernatural Mini Magnolia Messenger - Embroidery part is done, time to cut it all out!
  • Supernatural Bag of DOOM 
  • Supernatural Zip ID pouch
  • Super Hero Summit Sling  
  • Maleficent Summit Sling
  • Everyday Tote - Life Is Pain panel
  • Crayon Rolls - 2
  • Phoebe Magic backpack
  • Christmas Blanket
  • Embroidered reading pillow and inhaler case - Embroidered and ready to be cut and finished!
  • Inhaler cases, card holder - Embroidered and waiting to be finished 
  • Teeny backpack orders (2 orders, 6 total)
  • Hooded towels (2 orders, 4 total) 
  • Triple Zip Wonder Women Purse with matching Teeny backpack (January) 
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric,payment, etc~~~~~
  • DBZ and NBC baby blankets
  • Allure Ariel
  • Ariel floor pillow
  • Ariel and Unicorn blankets
  • Marauder's map Bonnie Bucket bag
  • Geo Charlotte
  • Geo scrub hat
  • Geo pillows
  • Disney Denver Backpack
  • Disney Road Trip Wallet 
  •  ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • cuddle fabric blanket for youngest
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter, leggings and a cardigan (going to make her cut out the pattern and pieces, but I'll probably run the serger...good sewing lesson tho!)
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn
  • Sandra Saddle bag - Now changed to an ITA bag, possibly...
  • R2 Blanket 
  • Dragon Sling mini backpack (pattern released but I really want to make one!)

Craft Show Projects: (in an ideal world where I was productive every minute of the day and could work on them all day long, this would happen, but I'd be super happy to finish even half of my list!)

  • Lanterns (goal 12/50) - Maybe next week I'll sneak in a batch...
  • Hooded Towels (goal: 30) - (27/30 stitched, 27 assembled  just have 4 left for orders, unless I sell out at the show next weekend I won't worry about making more.)
  • Embroidered hand towels (goal: 2/10) These are going to end up on the machine this weekend, if I can prep them and just toss them on
  • Crayon Rolls (0/50)  - need to fuse and mark, sewing next week!
  • Posh books - new obsession, have 11 different designs but only 16 books so far, need to go on a dollar store run for more books!Started using my awesome printed vinyl too, perfect for the ones that are bigger prints or I don't want to chop up!
  • Keychains (goal: 20/20 sheets, pretty sure I stitched that many, have about half cut out, so time for a snap fest!)
  • Bows (goal: 10 never been stitched patterns, all the ponies and princesses restocked - at least 50 actual bows)
  • teeny backpacks (Giving up on these for this year, just ran out of time, and for the amount of work I put into them, they aren't huge money makers)
  • Crochet cowls (5/10 - finished up a bunch that just needed buttons and ends woven in)
  • Slouchy hats (goal to use up my pompom stash, so 20ish) (4/20)
  • Sew up the princess apron panels (10?) 
  • fabric panel clocks (1/3)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings - I bought fabric for these a few years ago and still haven't made them...

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Cotton face scrub pads - focusing on the Unicorn for now, but I will try to get back to these!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  going back to it after I finish the unicorn!
  • Unicorn Weebee - calling her done, she just needs a button sewn on, might even do that tonight!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.
  • More crochet cowls to stock up for the fall shows! 
  •  C2C blanket for my son, already the right width, now to get it long enough for a child that I expect will be taller than me! - After the orders are all caught up, I can hopefully finish it this winter!  Perfect to work on while I catch up on tv shows and movies

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - have over 50 to sew up now!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • 3 clematis clutches - Found the perfect zipper pulls for 2 of them, just need some spare time!
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Downsized Denver backpack - mostly cut out, just need to figure out the straps, but may go with connectors for now to try it out
  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Ruched Shirt
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!