Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Floral Wars Picnic Perfect Lunch Tote

I haven't made a lunchbox in forever!  This one is a pretty large lunchbox, but nice and squish-able for easy carrying after it's empty.
I feel like he's guarding the food.
BB-8 is there to greet you before you eat!
I added on a cross body strap so it could be worn/carried outside when the backpack is full of books, besides, who wouldn't want to show off such awesome fabric! There is an insulating layer inside, to help keep the food cold/hot, and it's all fabric, so it's washable!
Trooper and sabers on the front
It's a large bag that opens up to hold a lot!
This was my first time doing a pattern from Binksi Studio and it came together nicely!  The cross body strap is removable, and the handles are nice for just a quick carry to the lunchroom!
Folds in nicely on the sides
The fabric is an amazing Knitorious Floral Wars, the red, black and white colorway.  It is a HUGE print, so I had to cut carefully to feature the best characters!  
 Inside I used some of my stashed licensed fabric. I loved it so much I actually bought the entire bolt at Joann's!
So bright and colorful, with sugar skull style embellishments!
I really enjoy trying new patterns, it keeps the creating process fresh and fun. I definitely need to start using more of my awesome floral wars fabric, but collecting it is fun too!
One more look at the pretty fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!