Monday, February 24, 2020

Foolish Mortals Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline Bags)

I don't share every single Necessary Clutch Wallet I make, mainly because a lot of them are Etsy orders and (nearly) identical.  This one definitely deserved sharing tho!  The foolish mortal fabric is so vibrant and fun, and it has been a while since I shared one of these wallets. ;)
I love the swing locks for a unique look!
Fussy cut the back to feature the hitchhiking ghosts!
 This is the option with the wrist strap, makes it an easy to carry clutch, and it's detachable for later use as only a wallet!
It's almost like the wallet is stretching to show the rest of the painting...
 The lining fabric is a fun galaxy print from my stash, it matched perfectly!
There is a larger slip pocket behind the card slots on either edge
The rainbow hardware from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, was a fun touch. Even on my plain silver and black zipper tape the rainbow circle looked good!
It almost blends in with the crazy fabric!
I also added in a wrist key fob in the same fabric since this was during my -'GAH SWAMPED because I underestimated my free time'- time and the customer was super patient while I caught up!
Even in my brighter than the sun light box, the fabric looks super dark, but it's so vibrant in person!
Wrist key fob and wrist strap for the wallet are pretty much the same size...coincidence? Probably not

I love finding fabric that works for the wrist fobs, it does use up a chunk, but they look amazing! I only have a little more of this fabric, so I won't be listing them up as options on Etsy, but it is available to order in the FaceBook group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!