Friday, February 28, 2020

Pretty Pony Emma Purse (ChrisW Designs)

One of the fastest (and cutest!) patterns I have in my stash is the Emma by ChrisW Designs! It got reworked a few years ago and the flap option is really awesome!
Shortened strap for a small child sized!
I tried to get every pony on at least once
I have a stash of heart shaped turn locks (me, hoard supplies? NEVER.) and they fit perfectly on the flap!
nice and slim looking, but surprisingly roomy for such a little bag!
This one is done in a licensed My Little Pony print, one of the cuter ones I've seen!  I have an obsessive need to hoard all the adorable character fabrics, but mainly they get used for my crayon rolls... Unless someone claims them before I cut them up!
Back
For the lining, I used a sparkly Fairy frost in hot pink, perfect for a little girl!

I'm still trying to catch up on sharing all the fun stuff I was rushing through at the end of last year, and since I was sending stuff out almost as soon as I finished, a lot of the pics ended up being in my light box (also, early sunset in winter doesn't help!) That works great for the smaller items, but some of the purses I was trying to shove in and they just didn't fit...time for a better light set-up for my giant box I guess!
I'm not quite pale enough to match the background, but I'm getting there! Sunlight is overrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!