Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Dragon Summit Sling (Cloudsplitter)

The Summit Pack is quickly becoming one of my popular bags for orders, and no wonder!  It is stylish, roomy, and comfortable to wear!
One of my favorite villains!
"Hidden" zipper securely keeps stuff against your back but is super easy access!

The front pocket is perfect for small panels and all the pockets are great for organizing!
Roomy enough to hold a bunch of stuff but not super huge and bulky!
Opens wide for throwing stuff in and rummaging!
I was able to cut the side piece out of the Backstitch panel fabric extra (good luck finding one, they are getting rare!), then used a Michael Miller fairy frost fabric for the lining and strap.  The dragon scales are a custom fabric from MK Designs.
The buckle D rings are on both edges, so you can find what feels best!
I used some awesome rainbow hardware and zipper pulls from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts, but the rainbow zipper tape is some I had in my stash and need to use up before I can justify getting more of their sweet (no gap) rainbow stuff!
Buckle D ring and clips
 I definitely need to break down and make myself one soon, just need to pick the right fabric from my stash!
Lightbox pic, shows the colors nicely but I had to shove it in there and it barely fit!
I believe I may have been cursed, somehow this post ended up resetting itself and un-publishing. I'm looking at you, Maleficent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!