Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Geo Charlotte City Tote (Swoon)

I must admit, this is probably the classiest purse I've ever made!  I even scoured the web looking for the perfect rose gold hardware!  I rarely use anything besides a silver finish, (or rainbow) so this was super special!!  I even bought rose gold rivets!
I got fancy and pulled out the 'real' backdrop!
Other side, cutting in a different spot gives it an entirely different look!
The Charlotte City Tote (aff link) is a fast project, but it has so much style! You can either clip the sides in, or leave the wings out for more storage and a totally different look!
Sides not clipped in
Sides clipped in
and unclipped...
For this one, I used the blush and navy Geo fabric from Blended Threads, Shell Pink vinyl from My Punkbroidery, and Uncorked quilting cotton for the lining. The hardware came from Emmaline Bags, another great source for high quality stuff!
Nice and roomy!
Did you know they make rose gold magnets??
Really hard to get a pic of this dark blue fabric with gold glints...
There is a preorder open right now for all the Geos, so I decided to bump this purse up the list. I'd love to get a few orders to justify buying more!  (It's not hoarding if I have an order!) This order also had some fun giant pillow covers in the softest fabric EVER (Bliss), and a gorgeous scrub hat!  I need ALL the Geos!!
The pattern is so pretty, with printed texture and faux glitter!
Plus Ariel pillow, made from a toddler topper! Looks a little washed out next to the vibrant mermaid...
Trust me, it's a scrub hat. although I added on height, so it doubles as a Little House On the Prairie bonnet if you wear it sideways...
Tried to do my 'normal' shot place and that just didn't work as well...handles are for elbow/shoulder
Let me know if you need some Geos in your life, there are more amazing colors and patterns!  I just want to collect them all!  (not hoard, collect. again, totally different.)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you are looking to buy the fabric, the preorder closes tomorrow! You can order it from https://blendedthread.ca/collections/pre-order If you would like to order something made with it, you can email me at Tigerinatornado (at) gmail dot com or contact me through the facebook group (best way!) https://www.facebook.com/groups/2099857516923257/

      Delete

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!