Monday, September 21, 2020

Magical Unicorn Begonia (Blue Calla) Moon Beam Textiles

The latest round from Moon Beam Textiles is totally magical!  I was lucky enough to be chosen to sew up the fun unicorn and Pegasus fabric, with the coordinating stripes.  It's adorable enough for a kid, but classy enough for a grown-up! 

So pretty that I pulled out the fancy backdrop for it!
I love the coordinating funky stripes

I'm still catching up on everything, so I went with fast and fun sewing projects.  The Begonia from Blue Calla is definitely both!  I added in 2" to the bottom section, pockets, back and lining so that I could fit my phone into the zipper pockets, and I think I'm going to be making ALL of them this way from now on!

The back shows off more of the dreamy fabric!

The zippers are gorgeous Day Dream shimmery rainbow from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, with awesome rainbow unicorn pulls that were in project pack 2, but should soon be available for retail (I hope!).

Trying to capture the subtle rainbow of the zipper tape is really hard...
Rainbow zippers get different finishes on each one!
Still didn't capture the pretty zipper tape...

The vinyl is a subtle shifting Moonbeam from My Punkbroidery. It's super soft and smooth, and changes shades in the light.  I think it's a perfect accent. Unfortunately I don't think it is still available, but they are always getting in new and amazing vinyls!

 

 Don't forget to preorder your own gorgeous Mythical Creatures fabric, available now until the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!