Monday, September 28, 2020

Magical Unicorn Emma (ChrisW Designs) Moon Beam Textiles

 It's been quite a while since I made an Emma from ChrisW Designs, but it was just as fast as I remembered!

Majestic Unicorn

Back side, look at those pretty stripes!

I wanted to show off more of the Mythical Creatures stripes that are currently running in the Moon Beam Preorder on this purse, with the unicorn and Pegasus as a fun focus, so I cut all except the flap in the stripe fabric. 

Pegasus inside when you open the flap!

The Emma is an adorable little purse, with a slip pocket and a zipper pocket inside.

Zipper pocket
Looking down into the purse
Added a little accent of the unicorn to the inside slip pocket

The pattern has a fun braided strap, but I always seem to make it as an adjustable style.  I used some fun rainbow hardware from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts. Check out the rainbow magnet! 

Do I need matching snaps for every finish I use? Yes.
You can see the rainbow slider, sort of...

The mythical creatures preorder closes September 30th, so don't forget to order your fabric asap!

Both are still available!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!