Thursday, April 18, 2024

Mouse H2O to Go Slings (Lind's Handmade)

Obviously, if you are going to various parks, you need appropriate H2O To Go slings for each! I already shared the magic park ones, now for the Mouse parks!

Very different, but both are fun!
There isn't a ton to talk about for the H2O to Go, but that doesn't mean that I won't try... The Sketchy fabric from Backstitch is so vibrant and fun, it truly is one of my favorites! (I have a LOT of favorites, I know.) We decided to go Alice in wonderland themed, so this one features Alice on the front panel and has Tula Pink Alice fabric in the pocket!

It looks like she's rubbing against the tiger...

It's a bigger print, so lots of chopped off characters on the back
Add in a doorknob zipper pull and the magic is complete! I can't remember where this zipper pull came from, but it looks amazing on the Night Mare zipper tape from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts!
The rainbow doorknob almost blends in!

The rainbow strap just adds to the fun of this bag, and perfectly matches the rainbow card suites of the Tula Pink fabric! 

The pocket is a Tula Pink coordinate from the Curiouser and couriouser line, Suited and Booted!
The second one is a gorgeous galaxy Villain and coffee mash fabric! The 'blended drinks' are cute on this fabric, and the logos are super fun.

The print is a smaller scale, so I could fit on a lot more!
I have a similar princess version of the fabric I'm using for my own wallet, and I get compliments on it all the time! The purple grunge fabric was a perfect compliment and really ties into the blended drink. I love the 'grunge' look of fabrics because they are more interesting than plain/solid colors, and the different colors used in them are so pretty.

The purple has hints of blue and pink it it
Obviously a coffee house themed bag needs an appropriate zipper, like a teacup ride! I wish I could remember where I got this one, but it was from my 'obsessive buying all the zippers' phase and there were about 5 shops that aren't around anymore. I love the metallic purple and day-dream zipper from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts, a great color and it sparkles!
More rainbows!

The strap on this one is a really neat geometric webbing, and of course I can't remember where it came from!

The inside is a purple water resistant canvas

I don't really talk about it much, but all the H2O bags that I make use a water resistant canvas lining, which helps to keep most of the condensation inside. And, it can be pretty easily wiped out when it's full of crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!