Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wizard H2O to Go Bags (Lind's Handmade)

This was part of a pretty big order for a fun park filled vacation! I love seeing how different fabrics make the same pattern look so different! These were for a parent/child trip, so one has card slots and the other one doesn't.

Two H2O's, twice the fun!
The H2O To Go from Lind's Handmade is such a handy and quick bag, minimal pockets but maximum usefulness! 

So many pretty colors!

The first one is the Watercolor Houses from Backstitch fabric, and I used a red grunge quilting cotton inside the pocket for some contrast. The black strap helps to keep the attention on the bag, and the wide cotton means that it's more comfortable for heavy water bottles.

I avoid plain solid colored fabric whenever I can...the printed texture makes it more fun!
This one just has 2 slip pockets, and the Hallows zipper pull from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts. I stocked up on those zipper pulls, they were some of the very first custom ones I bought!

The zipper is actually the iridescent night mare

The second one is a fun 3 Brothers print from Hapa Fabrics. A 'space' webbing for the strap matched great!

Put the house front and center!

I added in the card slots in this one, for a little extra usefulness. A licensed HP fabric was a great match for the lining inside!

Card slots work better in some fabrics

Front slip pocket

The Luna glasses from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts were a fun accent for this one!

The nightmare zipper tape is pretty magical

There isn't a whole lot for me to say about the H2O, but I think the pictures speak for themselves! I'll be sharing the rest of the order soon, there were 2 more H2Os and 2 drawstring backpacks.

even managed to fit a castle on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!