Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Sugar and Spice Sew along!!

This week I'm hip deep in the sew along.  Well, more like ankle deep, but it's getting deeper fast!  So far I have the embroidery for the pocket finished and uh....3 pieces cut out?  I'd better get moving!! 

(Part of a larger embroidery design, I really wanted a butterfly in flight, but this was all I had!)

How is everyone doing on the sew along?  All the pieces cut and fused and patiently waiting for me to catch up? Still figuring out fabric?  Finished and starting another one? It's not too late to join in, you still have plenty of time to sew a Sugar & Spice purse with us!  You still might finish before me!

No UFO this week, but I did start another crochet princess lovey since I couldn't drag my sewing machine to a school event for the kiddos.  I needed another project like I need another hole in my head.  ;)

Don't forget to join the FaceBook group to sew along with us and get lots of help!

P.S. Am I the only person that starts a project and then starts planning the next one before I'm even halfway done?  I may have the next 3 purses I'm going to make already planned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!