Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WIP Wednesday - This and That

The last week brought a lot of random things to my list...My Little Pony patches, MLP ears, crochet hats, procrastinating on sewing purses...




The next week may either be very productive, or not at all.  No middle ground! 

WIP:  


Sewing - Epiphany purse WILL be finished before I start anything else...except now I need to make 2 cloaks for Halloween costumes...so they may jump the queue and push the Epiphany back again

Bella II is still sitting up on a shelf, looking pretty and unfinished. 

Pick a Pocket Doctor Who wallet taunts me every time I look at the shelf it is sitting on...

Quilt - I really want to get the quilt sandwich put together and then practice my quilting on some of the extra pieces.  I'll probably go for straight lines, but maybe I'll branch out and go crazy!  Probably not.

Crochet - Finish a Pinkie Pie hat (needs the patch attached)

Baby hat

Cowl that is about 1/4 done - super pretty, chunky yarn

Lovey - the princess still needs hair and her head attached

NIL:

Sewing - Nora Purse in vinyl and pretty fabric

Sandra bag in Zelda fabric

Concealed Carry Harry Potter purse

Something using my awesome Mario fabric

Crochet - More Pony hats for the craft shows/etsy

Larger sized ribbon tutus - crochet waist bands and ribbon sewn on

Cowls with all my chunky yarn

Maybe some wristers/fingerless gloves...

And Christmas is fast approaching, time to start thinking of gifts and making sure I have plenty of time to finish orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!