Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Another Flannel Eater and Other Craziness!

One of my many WIP's is this embroidered flannel blanket that I've been meaning to finish for several months.... and now it's at the top of the list!
My choices for the 4 cut layer colors on top of the light blue front.  Patterns won't matter once it's cut!

Last night I got the pieces cut, some pinning done (probably not enough but after one pin attacked me pretty good I gave up), and the 45 degree line drawn from my starting corner.  Now I just need to sew like crazy! 

All pinned together and the 45 degree line drawn, ready to start sewing!

WIP:

Sewing:

Flannel Eater blanket
Sedimental Quilt has migrated back to the sewing area, after the baby blanket, it will be the highest priority WIP
Crayon Rolls.  I have 28 ready to be sewn!!
Finish the Owl Epiphany purse since I've sold a few off of etsy and we are down to 1 that is ready to go!

Crochet:

Peaked Cap in hand painted awesome yarn...that is kid sized instead of adult sized!
Need to weave in ends and add buttons to the Peaked Cap that ended up much too small for me (I did adult sized and it fits my 6 year old nicely).  And I have 2 more hats that need the ends woven in, plus buttons on some cowls.  I'm trying to get a hat or cowl a day finished...we'll see how long that lasts, but the chunky yarn is helping!

Finish the new version of the Peaked Cap that I'm trying to make fit me, with a hook 2 sizes larger and doubled up yarn.  So far it's looking promising!

NIL (Next in Line)

Tulip pouches (from this free pattern!!)
Crayon Rolls (Craft show next weekend and I need to restock Etsy!)
January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric
Princess Lovey - she just needs hair and her head attached!
Cowl (1 a month goal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!