|Still have a little more of this fabric, maybe enough for another wallet or 2!|
Next up is the final Sydney purse for an order. I keep thinking that I should make an extra to list on Etsy because the purses are perfect for every day carrying what you need, but I just haven't had any unclaimed sewing time! I'm going to try to sneak in at least one more knit shirt for myself this week, need to work on cutting down my stash!
|Sneak peek of the Super Fandom Sydney - More pics coming soon!|
Super fandom Sydney-Done!
- Ruched Shirt - Going to try this one using some of my less fancy knit fabric, hopefully it is fast and flattering!
Boon Dachshund wallet- I forgot how quick this wallet is, finished it totally in 2 days!!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse
- Shih Tzu wallet - waiting for Spoonflower fabric
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll -
armsand clothes left. Hair is on, and she's becoming a mermaid, tail is about 60% done!
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - 4 skeins in, now waiting for more yarn to arrive!
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
|Fast knit shorts! Modified a free pattern to make them 'long'|
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
PJ shorts for the kids, too hot for pants soon, and considering how much growing has been going on lately, any pants I make now will end up as Capri pants by the time it's cold again...Did 2 pairs for my son, that's enough for now! Remembered that I hate hemming...
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my new coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls