|He doesn't have cataracts, that's glue. And it's not coming off.|
|Holey fabric Batman!|
|he lost half his head...|
Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics - Need to finish by Friday! - Dakota tablet case, Pillow, Ipad stand (?)In the mail and now I wait for the good pics! Quick finger puppet bag using some amazing Beauty and the Beast fabricDone, even had 2 minutes to spare before the party! Another birthday present - probably a peeker towel, need to finish it before Sunday!Done, she loved it!
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet - Fighting me left and right
- Super fandom Sydney - As soon as the wallet is done, need to get this done!
- Ruched Shirt - Going to try this one using some of my less fancy knit fabric, hopefully it is fast and flattering!
|Used up some of my stash, only 10-20 more towels to go!|
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - arms and clothes left. Naked faceless doll with no arms or hair is totally not creepy...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket -All untangled, and already onto the second set of rolls, it is coming along pretty fast!
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse
- Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
Fast finishes (hopefully)
|$35 each + shipping|Hoods on towels (2)- procrastination led to sewing them on! Available for purchase through FaceBook
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses