|If only he'd had a cute dog to warn him...|
|A quick pencil topper request, all from Miss Meggie Designs|
Somehow all the wildly different fabrics are working together on the super fandom Sydney...I hope anyway!
|I'm interested to see how this will all look when finished...|
|Even the insides of pockets have more fun fabrics!|
I'll be glad to finish this one, and the next Sydney, they are great patterns, but lots of pieces! I'm running low on magnetic snaps!
Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet- only had to recut about 5 fabric and 7 interfacing pieces...but so much happier with it!
- Super fandom Sydney - In progress!
- Ruched Shirt - Going to try this one using some of my less fancy knit fabric, hopefully it is fast and flattering! Might try to sneak it in after the Super Fandom one!
- Boon Dachshund wallet - quick request for a birthday next week!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll -
armsand clothes left. Hair is on, and she's becoming a mermaid, tail is about 60% done!
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - 4 skeins in, now waiting for more yarn to arrive!
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Handkerchief Purse
- Bag of the Month - February and March - going to try to do at least 4 of the patterns before the club ends in June!
- PJ shorts for the kids, too hot for pants soon, and considering how much growing has been going on lately, any pants I make now will end up as Capri pants by the time it's cold again...
- custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map (?)
- Tote bags using my new coffee panels
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
- zip around crayon rolls