Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wibbly Wobbly Charlotte City Tote (Swoon) - MoonBeam Textiles

The second fabric I receive from Moon Beam Textiles for the Reboot round is this gorgeous Wibbly Wobbly fabric.  The colors are dark, but still vibrant!
I love trying different handle options for this purse!
Is it bigger on the inside? Yes, I think it is!

The Charlotte City Tote (aff link) is one of the faster purses to make, even with the vinyl overlays, but finding the perfect vinyl to match was a challenge.  I finally decided on the bubble textured blue from Punkbroidery, a gorgeous sparkly vinyl that is so fun to pet!
There's a slight iridescent sparkle to the bubbles!
Only expanded pic I took, and it's already on the way to a new home!
Since this purse is meant to expand/shrink as needed, the sizes are very floppy!  I need to try the next one with a little more structure to the front and back, but leave the sides the same so they tuck in just as easily.  The inside clips could be used to secure keys or other small things if you didn't have them attached, but they aren't so bulky that they get in the way!

One zipper pocket inside, and all the white print glows, I'm pretty sure...
The interior is some fun Doctor Who glow in the dark fabric from my stash!  I wish I had bought an entire bolt of it when I had the chance...
Batman thinks that speedos are cool.  Also bow ties.
Don't forget to preorder your own awesome Doctor Who fabric, you only have until the 21st of September!

Affiliate Disclosure: I will receive compensation from Moon Beam Textile Company and Swoon Patterns when a purchase is made using the links in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!