Monday, May 4, 2020

The Child - Sydney Messenger Bag (Swoon)

This is actually a recent finish, but since today IS May the 4th, I needed to share something Star Wars!
So many pretty colors!
Back with full slip pocket, great for papers!
The Sydney crossbody bag from Swoon (aff link) is one of my most ordered bag styles, and having used it myself for a while, I can fully endorse it! I have modified the pattern to be slightly wider on the sides, so it can hold more, and added in a slip pocket inside.
Inside the front zipper pocket
Fun zipper pull from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts!

The front pockets and details make it stylish AND really useful for organizing everything.
With frogs!
In a pod!
 Plus, you can show off fun accents under the flaps too!
 
The exterior fabric was a flash retail run of awesome inspired Mandalorian fabric from Hapa Fabric.  Inside is a cute custom fabric from Snowy Owl.  I can't decide which I love more!
Zipper pocket, the green matches better than the picture shows
The awesome zipper pulls and buckle style D ring are great accents, really loving the quality and style from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts!
Buckle D ring in nickel
Skull zipper pull in nickel
 No picture of a Baby (not) Yoda purse is complete without my new acquisition...The Child is totally mine, not sharing him with my kids!  
He's examining my work...
'eh, it's good enough, I guess.'
 I can't wait for an excuse to play with more of my Mandalorian fabrics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!