Monday, May 11, 2020

Dread Pirate Everyday Tote (Bagstock Designs)

The Princess Bride is probably my favorite movie of all time, and this quote is one of my favorites.  I really bought the panel to use for myself, but a customer convinced me that she needed it more, so now I'm on the lookout for a reprint or destash!
Anyone who says differently is selling something.
The Everyday Tote is a simple, yet stylish tote bag with some nice features! The top zips shut to hold everything inside, but opens nice and wide.
Closed
Open.
The only pockets are inside, a zipper pocket and a fancy slip pocket set.  I used the gorgeous Uncorked fabric for the lining. The gold flecks are a bit of fancy accent, and the teal color is one of my favorites!
Someday my zipper stash will fail to provide a perfect match, but not today!
Those pockets are awesome.
The request for this order was a subdued bag with the awesome panel.  I rarely make 'plain' bags, so this was a struggle to resist adding on any outside accents!  It did come out very stylish tho! 
Nothing fancy? No accents? at least the rivets give it a little bling...
The Everyday Tote is nicely structured, and roomy, and even has feet to keep it a little cleaner when you set it down.
Feet!
In honor of sharing this bag, I may have re-watched the Princess Bride this weekend...it's now on Disney+ so I don't even have to bother finding my disk!
Take a minute to appreciate the Dread Pirate Roberts. *sigh*
 I have so many great panels that would work on this style of bag, just need to sew faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!