Friday, June 26, 2020

WIP Friday - Not Back On Track...

But at least I can finally see the track!  I'm working on getting caught up on all the little orders this week, ended up needing 28 embroidered inhaler and sanitizer cases, but since I have to do 2 at a time on the same vinyl backing, I will end up making more than that.  Great for ready-to-sell stock, but takes me a bit longer...and they keep getting claimed so I don't seem to be getting much of a stockpile actually.
How many sanitizer cases are too many? Asking for a friend...
Inhaler cases for DAYS!
I have really missed making purses, but my embroidery machine was being neglected...I need to start my sweat shop back up just in case there are craft shows in the fall...I have towels waiting to become hooded characters, felt wishing it was finger puppets, and so much vinyl...SO MUCH.  I'd like to claim that making masks helped to deplete my stash...but I somehow ended up buying extra to 'replace' the stuff I used, which I didn't even use up that much actually...except for the 2 popular fabrics, tiny Avengers and Baby (not) Yoda...so no fear of my stash running out any time soon. 
Throw some wings into the mix? Why not!
Ok, back to it! Need to get a few more orders at least started this weekend and cross more off the list!


Current Projects and Orders: (in no particular order)

  • Rush - Jurassic Park diaper bag
  • Doctor Who Dragon Sling 
  • Tangled NCW
  • Teeny backpacks (2) to ship with the final mask order 
  • Triple Zip Promo Bag 
  • Puppy Sydney 
  • Puppy Penny Inn
  • Another 3 zip bag for promoting hardware - I really want to just bust this one out, but I should probably focus on a few orders first!
  • Star Wars Strapfield Convertible Bag 
  • NCW - Tiny Haunted Mansion
  • Wanderer Wallet + 2 curvy bags 
  • Siren Tote - Tattooed Belle 
  • Villains Annette, Pick a Pocket 
  • stacked snacks Carrier's Conquest 
  • July Moonbeam strike sewing - tote bag 
  • Foolish Mortals Fanny Pack 
  • ~~~~~ waiting for preorder fabric, payment, etc~~~~~
  • DBZ and NBC baby blankets 
  • Edna Siren Tote 
  • Doctor Who blanket
  • fluff pillows 
  • Olive Vanity Bag - Honeydukes 
  • Connie's Clutch 
  • Siren Tote - Foolish Stitch 
  • lots of zipper pouches
  •  ~~~~No deadline/stuff for the kids/myself~~~~~
  • Frozen Denver backpack (zipper testing/promoting)
  • Minky Science blanket for my son
  • cuddle fabric blanket for youngest
  • 'normal' hoodie for youngest daughter, leggings and a cardigan (going to make her cut out the pattern and pieces, but I'll probably run the serger...good sewing lesson tho!)
  • Sew Along Factotum-partially sewn
  • Sandra Saddle bag - Now changed to an ITA bag, possibly...

Embroidery/Etsy Orders (Need to make this a separate category so I can keep track of stuff.  I try to get these out faster, so more to mark off!)

  • Next round of sanitizer holders (16/18)
  • Inhaler Cases (15/10) extras for vinyl match
  • Flying Puppy wing set
  • Pony ears

Craft Show Projects: (Everything has been postponed...but maybe fall shows will still happen? for now I need new stuff to add to Etsy!)

  • Lanterns (40)
  • Hooded Towels (goal: 30)
  • Embroidered hand towels (7/15)
  • Crayon Rolls (40)
  • Posh books (10)
  • Bows
  • Crochet button up scarves
  • Slouchy hats
  • Sew up the princess apron panels
  • fabric panel clocks (2)
  • Holiday geeky Stockings (10)

Current Crochet Projects:

  • The Child giant version - only needs his clothes!
  • The Child mini version - yes, I started another one, but the big one was TOO big to take with me! and the first attempt I must have been really tired because the legs and arms were totally different sizes. Second attempt is coming together better...
  • Cotton face scrub pads - I will try to get back to these, still have all the supplies!
  • baby blanket with Boho style Racoon- 90% done with applique pieces -  need to finally put this together, maybe I'll just put it in a frame!
  • Dragon scarf - worked on it a bit, need to finish it up!
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe! - This got stashed somewhere, so I need to remember where the 'safe place' is.
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, need to dig this back out.
  •  C2C blanket for my son - just needs ends woven in!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - 36 left to sew!
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn! - Need to figure out where it got stashed
  • Mermaid morning glory pouch (half cut out! just for fun project so no rush)
  • strap for Brandt's Boulevard - giving up on this for now, no spare time!
  • Replace connector and rivets on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Downsized Denver backpack - mostly cut out, just need to figure out the straps, but may go with connectors for now to try it out
  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  
  • CL hats - have maybe 3 or 4 cut, sewing them together should be pretty fast

Want to make - list:

  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits - try out some of my purchased and never made patterns
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls   
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern or Siren Tote?
  • Ruched Shirt
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs
  • French Terry PJ shorts for one kid (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!