Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Hocus Pocus Annette and NCW

The Annette (Swoon - aff link) really is one of my most popular patterns! The fabric and vinyl accents can totally change it up, so every one ends up unique!

Mostly I lick stuff to claim it as mine...but a spell would less messy.
This purse uses a vibrant Hocus Pocus inspired custom fabric from MK* designs, with a fun panel accent. Black glitter vinyl was an easy choice for the accents. It gives it a bit of fun without competing with the fabric.  
Back is the toss fabric, with tons of great scenes!

Billy peeking out of the pocket

The lining is a custom coordinate, also from MK* designs. The melted crayon fabrics are so pretty! This one was actually a SYOF (Send Your Own Fabric) order, so the customer provided the panel, plus the coordinating fabrics. I can't buy EVERY fabric that comes out, so this is a good way to get a purse with your own hoarded lovingly collected fabric!
The blast of color inside peeking out
It's like a crayon factory exploded!
Did I mention that this purse made me bleed, several times? It truly earned this label.  I rarely remember to add them in, so I was happy (ish) to have a reason to use it! Don't worry, no blood got ON the purse!

Most swearing is done under my breath, so I don't startle the dog

The hardware on this purse came from a few different places, but the Night Mare zipper tape and rainbow connectors from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts were perfect accents! I found the perfect spell book zipper pull at Zor-Elle.  I'm starting to get a LOT of very specialized zipper pulls to match just about all my fabrics...

Yep, still one of my favorite zipper tapes

Rainbow rivets are totally worth the extra cost! 

The spell book is watching...

And the back is different! I love 2 sided zipper pulls!
A matching wallet is becoming pretty popular with my orders, and the Necessary Clutch Wallet from Emmaline Bags is a great option! 
NCW is the perfect size for this purse!

More fun melted crayon fabric inside!

I didn't get a great shot of this zipper pull, but the cat in the moon from WS&C was another great match!

Back of wallet and front of teeny backpack!
Part of this order was also for a few teeny backpacks, minus the straps, so they are more like a teeny change purse! One to match the fabric, and one in a fun potions fabric!
Witch hat zipper has so many possibilities!
The potion bottles are a little big for this, but they still work!
And a Dark Mark zipper pull! I really do have a wide zipper selection.
I do love a good set, even though they aren't as fast to get through, there is definitely a sense of accomplishment when everything is finished and I can get a picture of it all!
Entire order together. Makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!