Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Galifrey Annette (Swoon) and NCW Set (Moon Beam Textiles)

The Annette from Swoon (aff link) is so perfect for showing off my pretty fabrics, and is super stylish!  This fabric is probably one of my most favorite Doctor Who ones, beautiful colors and a fun design.

I am starting to love matching sets, they look so nice!
The fabric is from Moonbeam Textiles, and will sometimes show back up on reruns!
It looks HUGE in this pic, but it's just the handbag sized
I used Egyptian Blue vinyl from My Punkbroidery, a perfect color match and amazing texture! The lining is a cute grey star print that I found at Joann's. I always add in a slip pocket because I can't handle purses that only have a single pocket inside!
Peering into space?

The hardware is Night mare zipper tape and Police box pull, plus buckle D rings, all from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts.
I think these were my first custom zipper pulls...and now my collection is HUGE.

I decided to try something new on this bag, hidden connectors. They really aren't THAT hard to do, but it does take a little extra work and thinking.  I even added in a crystal rivet for a fun accent/extra security.
Ok, I'm pretty proud of that connector. So fancy!

This order also included a matching Necessary Clutch Wallet (Emmaline Bags) and it fits perfectly inside the Annette!
Very nice
Since I seem to make so many NCW, I pretty much stopped giving them their own blog post, but I still try to take some fancy pictures since they always turn out great!

Those colors make me happy.

Nice under flap shot
Back

Another Police Box zipper
There is also a detachable strap, in case the customer wants to go minimal and just carry the NCW by itself!
Also a good shot of just how thick the wallet actually is
And one last pic of the pretty set! I have more of this fabric in my collection, in case anyone else needs something timey-wimey!
I was so tempted to make myself a similar one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!