Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Colorful H2O to Go bag (Linds Handmade)

 The H2O to Go bag is such a quick and handy bag! This fabric is from Alison Glass, and it probably one of my all time (non custom) favorites! It has amazing colors, with a fun design!

pretty colors!

The back has the seam, which made for an interesting pattern...
The H2O is what I'd call a 'minimalist' bag. It's not intended to be a purse replacement, but instead is perfect for large water bottles and minimal stuff. I prefer the front zipper pocket to only have slip pockets, but there is an option for card slots. Either style is perfectly sized to fit in a slim wallet or pouch, plus a phone! Clip a hand sanitizer on the strap connector and you are set!

Slip pockets, with a pen pocket

Lining is waterproof canvas. I've had pretty good luck finding colors to match at Walmart!

Nice and slim, but still holds my 32 oz hydroflask
The hardware on this one is more beautiful rainbow bling from Wizardry, Stitchery, and crafts. I love the rainbow rose zipper pull with the Night Mare zipper tape! 
I love rainbow hardware

I mean, look how gorgeous it is!

Front pocket is empty in this pic, so it looks like it is pouting. But check out that pattern matching!

This was my first H2O, and I've made several since then (and even shared a few)! I have plans to make a bunch to have in stock at some point, probably if I ever find my missing 'free time'. 

32 oz Hydroflask for scale

One last pretty picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!