Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Snow Wars Cheyenne Wallet

 The Cheyenne Wallet from iThink Sew was another new-to-me- pattern.  There isn't a lot you can say about wallets, so I'll just go straight to the pretty pics!

Flap side

Back side

It opens flat, and has a bunch of pockets. The dot print really hides them, but full of cards it will be so cute!

Fully open

The Snow Wars fabric from Backstitch was adorable on the outside.  It is a minimal hardware pattern, just a magnetic snap and a single zipper, plus simple pieces to cut.

Fully open other side
Rainbow magnets are awesome.

Inside are 6 card slots, a zipper pocket, and some more slip pockets. Since the zipper pocket is hidden and will be behind cash/receipts/etc, I went for a simple zipper instead of one of my fancy custom ones.

Hidden-ish card pocket

The pleats make this pocket expand

It was the perfect match to go with the Jelani bag!

Totally cute set!

I doubt this one will ever be as popular as the Necessary Clutch Wallets I make, it is similar size, but less structured and pocket-full. I'd still love to make more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!