Friday, October 8, 2021

Snow Wars Jelani (iThink Sew)

I have a lot of patterns in my collection, but sometimes a customer falls in love with a specific one that I don't own yet and I get to try a new designer! The Jelani from iThink Sew is a cute little bag, with some fun details!

With a sneak peek of the matching wallet!

Under the flap

The fabric is the amazing Snow Wars from Backstitch Fabrics, totally adorable and fun! It has lots of cute little scenes that made perfect images for fussy cutting to feature on all the pieces!

Back of the bag

Chewie with a giant snowball

Han-sicle

The vinyl is Hawaiian Teal bubbled metallic from My Punkbroidery. It was such a perfect match and easy to work with!
Bottom, will smooth a little as it is used and has some weight in it

The lining fabric was sent by the customer, and it looks a bit like snowballs... The Jelani doesn't have a lot of storage/pockets, but it does have a zipper pocket inside.

Simple inside

The teal zipper with the Day-Dream iridescent teeth from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts was a bit like icicles...  I paired it with the rainbow hardware from W,S, & C plus the rebel insignia zipper pull from Zor-elle Fabrics.

Almost got the colors of the zipper

Zipper pull peeks out when the flap is closed

Even though this is a smaller bag, it still had enough room to fit in the matching Cheyenne wallet! I'll share some better pics of the wallet in the next blog post!
Lots of room!

Not sure why the bag looks crooked, I think it was about to fall over... but it's still cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!