Friday, July 1, 2022

Animal Villagers H2O to Go Sling (Linds Handmade Designs)

The H2O To Go bag is quickly becoming a favorite! This fun Animal Crossing fabric from Backstitch was perfect to feature on the zipper pocket, both inside and out!

I love using webbing for straps, so much faster than all the cutting and ironing!

Peeking into the pocket, got in 2 more characters, but hard to get a pic

I don't know their names, except this one is Isobel, I think?
I really love the custom zippers, they add a great accent to any bag, even little ones like this! The gold owl meant I needed MORE gold hardware, but it gives it a classy look, even with such fun fabric!
There are 2 owls, I was informed. 

Maybe I should play the game so I know what all of these icons are...
The characters on the main print are pretty huge, so the coordinate was a much better option to show off the fun designs without cutting off heads/arms. 
I know there is some sort of fruit and vegetable trade, or farming?
The nice thing about the H2O is that the lining is waterproof canvas, to cut back on getting wet from the condensation on some water bottles, but it's a simple design and looks great in solid colors! 
Bright green, perfect match!
Slightly more 'head on' shot, so many fun details in this print!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!