Saturday, October 1, 2022

8 Bit Lizard King Key Fob Wallet - Snow Willow Designs and SEWGNAR

On top of testing new patterns, I've also had some fun new fabrics to sew up! This vinyl is from Snow Willow Designs, and was very easy to work with! I need some fast projects, So I went with the Key Fob Wallet from SEWGNAR. 

Getting Godzilla on the front was a little tricky since I'd never made it before...
The best thing about this wallet is that there is NO interfacing needed! It's all simple cut and sew, so minimal prep work. I might try to do some edge paint on this one eventually, or maybe the next one, just to give it a fancy finish, but even the raw edges don't look that bad!

Back has a coin zipper pocket, perfect for using up my stash of 'boring' zippers!
The scale on the 8-Bit Lizard King vinyl is perfect for smaller projects, and there are so many other prints available!

Inside - 2 card slots and an ID pocket

Perfect size for my business card!
Be sure to order your Snow Willow Designs vinyl before the round ends on the 16th of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!