Sunday, October 16, 2022

8 Bit Lizard King Tuesday Tote - Snow Willow Designs (Knotted Thread Patterns)

One of the other projects I made for the latest round of fabric promotion for Snow Willow Designs was this super cute (and fast!) Tuesday Tote from Knotted Thread Design! The Mini Lizard King vinyl is such a fun pattern that I wanted to really show it off!

Technically the back, but it really shows off the fun vinyl

Front, and I even remembered to add my tag!

I paired it with a shimmery vinyl from My Punkbroidery, I think this was the old version, sandbox, but it was replaced with a stardust style that is a little easier to work with. Trying to capture the glittery look that only shows up when the light hits it is HARD! I even tried outside pics to see if that helped. Spoiler alert, it didn't. 

Medium sunlight - can't really see the glittery look

Full sunlight - not really capturing it with the camera. 
There isn't a lot going on for this basic pattern, but the fun fabric help to make the tote bag really pop! The seatbelt webbing from Wizardry, Stitchery, and Crafts was perfect for fast handles, and they carry a LOT of colors, so finding one to match in my collection wasn't hard at all.

With the matching wallet
Since I was going for a super fast project, I didn't add in anything to the pattern, but a top magnet, inside pockets, or even an outside pocket would be pretty easy to throw on! The lining is waterproof canvas, which is a nice thick fabric, so I didn't even need to use interfacing on any of the pieces.

Neutral grey lining fabric, but it can be wiped out!
This fabric round closes on October 16 at midnight, so be sure to grab all the fun prints in ALL the amazing bases!
All the projects I've made with this design - backpack is fabric and the tote and wallet are vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!