Friday, September 8, 2023

Jelly Pen Tarot Kelley Wallet (Teresa Lucio Designs)

 The second part of the wallet order was the cute little Kelly Wallet from Teresa Lucio Designs.

I love matching my snaps to the fabric!
All opened up
This wallet is pretty simple, with no hardware other than a snap and connector, and just a bunch of card slots!

The inside card pockets

Another angle, still hard to see how many card slots it has!
I had fun trying to fussy cut the Jelly Pen Tarot Cards from Backstitch Fabric so that certain images would be shown. The tab and the outside were pretty easy, but the card slots didn't go quite as I expected. Still turned out cute!

The colors are so vibrant!
There is also a bill pocket on the top. I used the blue Uncorked fabric as an accent since this pocket won't be seen as much. It's also a great contrast to the print, with some printed metallic gold glints!

Easy to get into when it's opened up

It did get a little bulky sewing through all the layers, but this was such a perfect size for this fabric! I love how one card fit perfectly on the back! I used the cotton woven version of this fabric, and I would definitely avoid using anything thicker, like the cotton spandex!

A cute pic with the matching Brandt's Boulevard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!