Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Throw Back Tuesday - Mermaid Tail Wristers

I'm pretty sure I never shared these before, but they are still my favorite accessories for a cold office...sometimes called fingerless gloves, sometimes wristers, and I'm sure there are other names!



The yarn is gorgeous in person and I really think they harvested mermaid tails to make it!  I can't remember where I found the pattern, but it is a simple rectangle of HDC worked in the back loop only of each row, then sewn together with a thumb gap.  The simple stitches really show off the pretty yarn!  I have more of this yarn, in a brighter rainbow version with black accent, maybe I need to break down and make another pair!  This was my first splurge yarn purchase, and even then it was on clearance so I didn't spend THAT much on it.  If I do make another pair, I'll try a little harder to find the original pattern, or just do my best to recreate this one. 
Can you guess what my favorite colors are?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!