Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yarn Season

I love this time of year, I consider it all to be "Yarn Season" instead of just "Fall" and "Winter".  Now that there is a little nip in the air, people are starting to think about hats and scarves again, and I get to pull out the hooks and curl up on the couch with a good tv show to listen to while I hook away!

Last night I started looking for yarn for a friend's baby hat...she wanted light colors so I went through my boxes pulling out anything that seemed 'light' or baby girl.  Or just really fun.  In less than 5 minutes I had all this yarn gathered up, and that wasn't even digging into my stash to find the stuff that's buried...



I might have a yarn problem.  Or maybe I need more because really that's not a huge selection of light colors...

Time to get busy crocheting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!