Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Serendipity Hip Sew Along Complete!

That's another sew along to cross off my list...and while I somehow ran out of time to make my own, there were some AMAZING ones finished during the event!  Be sure to stop in to the ChrisW FaceBook group to look at all the fun and awesome bags finished!  Here's a little taste of what you can see...
Karrie's Bird bag is so cute and cheerful!

The red lining really pops!


Peg went for a more elegant look, with a solid dark fabric

and then WHAM!  Fun and colorful fabric inside, what a great surprise!!
The next sew along will be the Stow It All Tote, but it's not quite ready to go yet.  Instead we are having a fun challenge in the group to use random fabric in our stash.  It's already looking like there will be some great bags made!  I'm working on an Emma (Which I've been warned is on the revamp list...so look for fun updates in the future to that pattern!) in my fun Princess Emoji fabric, and then I have to decide on a pattern for my second randomly assigned fabric...Wonder Woman!

If you haven't joined the group yet, or stopped by lately, you really should!  We are having fun and oohing and aaaahing over some great purses that everyone is making!  Come get inspired and join the fun!

If you weren't able to join during the event, you can always go back and use both the guide from Christine's Blog  that Ellen put together, and the schedule from here to help you get your own finished!

Thanks to everyone that participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!