Thursday, June 30, 2016

Upcoming Events!

Just a quick update to remind you of all the awesome things coming up in the next month!  (Which is TOMORROW!)

Hack-a-Bag-a-Thon in the ChrisW Designs Group running July 1 to July 31.  Some AMAZING prizes up for grabs!

New Bag of the Month Club starting TOMORROW!  It's a Swoon pattern, so I can't wait to see what it is!

Weekend Sew Along for the Blue Calla Wisteria Wallet - I'm a little insane and thought it would be fun to sew one up this weekend. (hopefully Stormy is back from the Sewing machine doctor) This is supposed to be a fast pattern, but it's always more fun to sew with friends!



Anyone know of anything else upcoming for July?  I'm sure there are more fun things going on that I'm missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!