Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WIP Wednesday - February!!!

Well, January certainly was in a rush to leave!  I swear the year just started a few days ago and now we're starting February.  Next thing I know, it will be December again and I'll be wondering where another year went...
My swap Magnolia, all done!  Ahead of schedule even!
The vinyl on the bottom is textured and soft!
Unfortunately I was under the weather for most of last week, so I didn't think I would get much done, and yet I somehow managed to mass produce some messenger bags...I'm not really sure how that happened, maybe being feverish and drugged up means I can do boring stuff faster? I did notice that some of my cutting wasn't that great...but I was able to fix it!  The Stormtrooper, Ariel, and Tree of Life bags will be available on Etsy soon-ish...I need to get some much better pictures and that means dragging out the giant light box.  I really need to iron the backgrounds, or get new fancy ones...
Inside - so many Storm Troopers!
Awkward zipper placement...I decided against the red zipper because it was kind of disturbing.
Outside is finished on this one, lining is about halfway finished!
I keep finding more and more amazing custom printed fabric...This is minky that will become more cowls!  Must sew faster, running out of stash room!

Current Projects:

  • Magnolia messenger bags (4) 2 totally finished, I should be able to get the last 2 done by the weekend since the pattern is actually a fast sew!
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
  •  

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • super fandom Sydney
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) - waiting for the fabric and hardware to come in!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  3. Buttons on cowls
  4. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  5. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK! - Stripped screws are out, just need to re-punch the holes and try again!
  6. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!