|More pictures of the awesome fabric.|
I have the SuperWhoLock purse all prepped and ready to sew, wonder if I can get it done and mailed by Friday? ...challenge accepted!
Then I really need to get the Penny Inn going...but that is a fun one so I'm not rushing to catch up yet...but I really should. Maybe I'll go back and add pics to the sew along posts as I finally work on mine. ;)
- SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) - ready to sew, tonight!
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
- Penny Inn (Sew Along) - Cut out pattern and fabric
Mario messenger bag
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll - Just half a head, arms and clothes left, just need some spare time to work on it!
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket - once I get past all the tangles, this should go super fast! And some awesome friends found me more rolls so I might actually have enough yarn!
|I love the colors, they are even more pretty in person!|
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Super fandom Sydney
- Handkerchief Purse
- Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Hoods on towels (2)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses