Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Productive Procrastination

Once again my productive procrastination skills are in effect...instead of working on finishing up the UFO's on my list or prepping for the sew along that started Monday, I started new projects...but they are orders, so it's all good.  Last weekend I finished up the last of the Magnolia Mini Messenger then started 2 new rush order purses for little girls...  Fortunately the Emma purses are pretty fast to sew, already over halfway done with the first one and the second one is also prepped!
Outside is all together, just needs the inside finished!
These little purses are going to be super sparkly thanks to pre-glittered fabrics!  For the most part, the glitter is pretty stuck on there, even ironing directly on top of it isn't knocking any off!  I am somehow ending up with extra sparkle on my clothes, but I can't tell where it's coming off....
All the fabrics for both Emmas, the green is even sparkly!
The Penny Inn sew along is also on my list to get started this week, I think I've decided on my fabrics and I'm planning on getting caught up this weekend! 
All the pretty Alison Glass fabrics!
I'm not sure how much I can fit on the flap, but hopefully a lot!
I'm trying not to add more to my list for the month, but I spaced out a birthday coming up next weekend, so it's time to squeeze in a quick Minecraft messenger bag!  I have to make him something awesome; his mom is the one that made my son a giant octopus this year...but I'm sure she'd kill me if I made him a giant whale or fish to go with his own giant squid...so tempted....

Current Projects:

  • 2 Emma Purses 
  • SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine)
  • Magnolia messenger bags (4) 2 totally finished, I should be able to get the last 2 done by the weekend since the pattern is actually a fast sew!
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
  • Penny Inn (Sew Along) - Cut out pattern and fabric
  • Minecraft messenger bag
  •  

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Super fandom Sydney
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  3. Buttons on cowls
  4. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  5. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive - GOAL FOR THIS WEEK! For real this time!!
  6. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!