Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Magnolia Mini Messenger Madness - #4 Tula Pink Tree of Life

Here's the final Magnolia from my assembly line madness!  This fabric is one of my all time favorites!  I love the blues and greens, so relaxing, but so many fun details too!
This purse is three trees wide...very roomy

Perfect use for some of my handmade tags!
For this one I used some green glitter vinyl that has a golden sparkles. (Lime from Onceuponayard.com) I wish I had more gold hardware, but I think the gunmetal zippers really coordinated well!  I did feel a little bad mixing silver with gunmetal, but the strap hardware matches the tag, and the zippers are totally separated.  I just need to stock up on all the hardware, in all the finishes!  I think I need a bigger sewing area...like maybe an entire second house in the backyard ;)
My Moon Shine stash was perfect for the exterior!
The Tree of Life fabric came from the reprint they did a few years ago, I'm sad I only horded, er, collected a few yards!  The other exterior and lining fabrics are coordinates from a few different lines, Moon Shine and Slow and Steady.  I do love how Tula coordinates all her lines so you can mix and match!
Nice and roomy in there!
This was the final Magnolia and already claimed!  I might need to do another assembly line of these again soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a great job and a beautiful bag! Mixing metals is totally cool and goes well with the Tula vibe. Always enjoy reading your blog, I learn a lot from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I agree, there is so much going on with this fabric that the mixed metals kind of blend in!

      Delete

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!