Since it wasn't the super wee hours of the morning (11 pm is practically early!) I also started on the next project for my Springs Creative Ambassador program last night. I totally love the fabric they sent!!
|I decided it was probably time to go to bed when I thought this said "the enchanted bathroom" and started laughing.|
|Puppets are from Ohana Applique, but she's changing direction, so they won't be available after Friday!|
...And then the new Bag of the Month club pattern came out today, so I need to add one more amazing pattern to my list!
SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine)-Finally done!
- Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics - Need to finish by Friday! - Dakota tablet case, Pillow, Ipad stand (?)
- Quick finger puppet bag using some amazing Beauty and the Beast fabric
- Another birthday present - probably a peeker towel, need to finish it before Sunday!
- Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
|Awesome fabric is from Joann's! Finger puppets from Ohana Appliques - but only available for a limited time!|
Current Crochet Projects:
- WeeBee baby doll -
Just half a head, arms and clothes left. Naked faceless doll with no arms or hair is totally not creepy...
- Chunky Unicorn Blanket -All untangled, and already onto the second set of rolls, it is coming along pretty fast!
Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)
- Super fandom Sydney
- Handkerchief Purse
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse
- Penny Inn (Sew Along) - May not happen for a while, but someday!
Fast finishes (hopefully)
- Hoods on towels (2)
- Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
- Buttons on cowls
- Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
- Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
- Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!
Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:
- Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
- Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
- Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
- Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled
- Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
- Sea turtle crochet lovey
- Crochet Worgen
- Alice in Wonderland Bonnie
- Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
- Crochet Giraffe photographer
Want to make - list:
- Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
- Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
- Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
- Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
- Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
- Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize)
- Embroidered kitchen towels
- Peeker hooded towels
- Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses