Monday, May 14, 2018

Potter Maps - Connie's Wristlet

I had a second Connie Wristlet  on an order and this time I got to cut into my stash of Marauder's Map from Affordable Fabrics and More!
The blue speckles are "Ravenclaw" inspired


Of course I'm up to no good...
The lining proved a little tricky, I could have gone for boring black, but this blue from my stash is much more fun!  I prefer doing lighter lining on my own purses and wallets because it makes it easier to find things inside....and patterns make everything more exciting. 
I think the fabric was Adventures or something like that, it's been in my stash for a while
I totally impressed myself by finding a zipper in my drawer that was an amazing match
I put the Mischief Managed on the strap, but didn't realize the picture was slightly blurry until after I already sent it off to a new home.  Doh!
That's the last Connie's Wristlet for a while...now onto other fun stuff!
The entire order together, just the NCW left to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!